Beyond pervasive questions around capital flow, maximising the existing estate and driving efficiencies, the covid-19 pandemic has really highlighted the importance of flexibility and service resilience. The HSJ Strategic Estates Virtual Forum took place on 23 March 2021 and provided a platform to discuss estates strategies, as well as question national leaders on priorities and available support to drive positive outcomes for your local population.
Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions and post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions will be available soon. Please sign up below to access the sessions on-demand.
WATCH THE SESSIONS ON DEMAND
How it works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.