The inaugural HSJ Strategic Estates Forum took place on 20 March. More than 150 people attended the event to learn about delivery models for strategic estates transformations, network with colleagues from STPs and gain a clear understanding of the national estates agenda and what it means for their organisation.
Sessions at the forum included:
- Sir Robert Naylor discussing the implementation of his report
- Further detail on capital expenditure with the Department of Health and Social Care’s Director General Finance, David Williams
- A policy update from CHP on LIFT and Project Phoenix
- Support and guidance on business case writing, delivered by NHS England’s Robert Gregory
- A full overview from NHS Improvement on their model hospital and what the data from it is telling us about estates